Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

I feel so special!

I can't believe it!  Miss K is so proud of me for learning what I have in SL so quickly, from my little shop I'm developing to the outfits I put together for myself, that she has invited me to be a guest blogger on her fashion blog!  Can you believe it?!  I am so very excited.

I don't know how to make pictures like she does yet, but she says she is going to teach me basics so that I can start making my own.  I have even made my first post on her blog with the very first outfit she helped me put together when I joined Second Life.  I just hope no one tries going around looking exactly like me :-p

Here is the link to my post: http://playindressupsl.blogspot.com/2015/03/nasrins-thief.html 

Please visit and look at all the wonderful pictures and outfits Miss K has put together.  I have such a great teacher!  Thank you again Miss K!

No comments:

Post a Comment