Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Huge Challenge

I know I am still new, and maybe I just haven't found the proper merchants yet, but one of the challenges I have noticed while putting outfits together is finding layers to go under some of my clothes.  I do this because I like to keep a bit more covered up so I don't convey myself as a prey or slave player.  I also like to wear the mesh body my friend got me, but this means I need appliers, which I am just not finding.

So here's the challenge: I am going to try to start my own little shop offering appliers for things like shirts and pants.  I have a feeling I am biting of more than I can chew, but we shall see.  I am going to call it Caravan Creations.  Hopefully I an get my friend to help me with a few things since she owns a shop.

I already have one shirt I am working on, so we shall see how this goes!  Plus it would be nice to earn a little bit towards new clothing for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment