Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2019

The magic of the bayou

With a Priest's help, I was able to find an odd receipt in the church, and a strange doll.  I followed the address on the receipt and ended up in a strange shop filled with all sorts of curiosities.  The woman there told me the things she sells are for voodoo.  What on earth was my brother getting himself into?


After my chat with the shopkeeper, she had me investigate some of the candles back in the cathedral and try looking for one of her books.  Didn't I see a bookcase back in my brother's office?  I went back to look and was surprised he had what I was looking for, so I went back for another chat.  Mama Mojo said I could find Sally Dupre's sister Ada in a shack in the bayou.


Mama Mojo slipped me a knife before we said goodbye, and told me the bayou was dangerous.  It's getting dark now.  Perhaps I should go back to my brother's office for the night and try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment