Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Small adventures

I have been having a bit of fun today with all kinds of little adventures here and there.  I got trapped in a bunker and thought I might end up like the resident I found inside, but luckily made my way out with some cleverness.  I also got trapped in a cabin, which seemed much more cozy than that awful bunker, but it had all sorts of hidden surprises too.  At some point today I also pretended I was a secret agent on a special mission that ended in a transportation hub.

I've spent the rest of the day lounging about trying to discover what I can about some secret game.  Part of the fun has involved me listening to some tunes on my CD player and feeling a bit like a kid again with my big pink headphones and lounging clothes.


No comments:

Post a Comment