Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

Kingdom of Sand Journal - Nasrin's Family

As I'm sure my speaking about my family may confuse some people, I'd like to take this opportunity to clear things up a bit for everyone.  Currently my family are only NPCs, but they are an important part of my character's story due to her age and background.  Since my character is bedouin, and my name Persian+Arabian, I will be using terms from these languages.

The pet term for father is baba بابا, and the pet term for mother is maman مامان.

These are the names of my family members:
Father = Babak
Mother = Sadaf
Brothers = Aziz, Bahadur, Firuz, Hadi, Jalal
Sisters = Bahar, Laleh, Narges, Shokufeh

Of my sisters, I am second youngest.  My older three sisters are married, leaving Shokufeh and I as the unmarried ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment