Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2022

I have a Great Aunt?

The past few days have been a blur.  When I first got the call from a law firm that I may be heir to a large estate I thought they were crazy.  The things they were saying simply didn't register as being possible.  I have, or should I say had, an estranged Great Aunt, who met an untimely demise.  Not only was she just some estranged relative, she was the great Lady Lenore Lockhart, the genius behind the Eternal Youth brand.

Could all of this actually be true or is this just some elaborate ruse?  I am so intrigued, yet so very anxious.  I managed to run out to get some fashion help before the car arrived...a limousine, for me...can you believe it?!  (I just hope I look like someone that should fit in here.)

What a day...what a place...now to see what is really going on here.






Full picture at https://www.flickr.com/photos/nasrinnejem/52141559106/in/dateposted-public/


No comments:

Post a Comment